How to Make Homemade Carmel Iced Coffee
by Lucia Liang on Sep 15, 2023
Iced coffee is a refreshing drink, and the addition of caramel takes it to a whole new level, caramel iced coffee is the perfect combination of sweet caramel and iced coffee. It's easy to make at home and highly affordable. In this article, we will guide you through simple steps to make delicious caramel iced coffee.
Ingredients You’ ll Need
It sounds like a fancy drink, but the ingredients are very simple.
- 1 oz espresso
- 1 cup of milk
- 1-2 tablespoons of caramel syrup (store-bought or homemade)
- Ice cubes
- Whipped cream (optional)
How to Make Caramel Iced Coffee?
- Use WirshEspresso Machine to make a double espresso, let it cool completely to room temperature.
- Fill a glass with ice Pour the espresso over the ice to cool the drink further.
- Pour the milk into the iced coffee and stir well to combine.Adjust the amount of milk according to your preferred coffee taste.
- Add caramel syrup: Pour two tablespoons of caramel syrup into the coffee milk mixture. Stir well to distribute the caramel flavor evenly, prevent the caramel from settling on the bottom. If you desire a stronger caramel taste, you can add more syrup.
- Garnish with whipped cream and caramel syrupon top if desired.
- Savor your homemade caramel iced coffee. The combination of rich coffee, creamy milk, and sweet caramel will surely delight your taste buds and keep you refreshed.
Carmel Iced Coffee Tips:
- It is best to choose medium or deep roast coffee beans to complement the caramel flavor.
- You can use any kind of milk in this drink, whole and skim milk, non-dairy products such as soy milk, oat milk, coconut milk and almond milk, or even no milk at all.
- If you don't have store-bought caramel syrup, you can make your own. In a small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup granulated sugar with 2 tablespoons water. Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves and turns golden brown. Remove from the heat and add half a cup of hot water, stirring constantly. Allow the caramel syrup to cool before using.
In just a few simple steps, you can make a delicious caramel iced coffee at home without having to spend a lot of money and time at the coffee shop. So the next time you're in the mood for a refreshing drink, try this recipe for homemade caramel iced coffee.
“Easy Caramel Iced Coffee: Simple Recipe” Kate MacDonnell, https://coffeeaffection.com/how-to-make-caramel-iced-coffee/ Accessed 13 Sep. 2023